The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Sioux Falls.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Bluestem Capital works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 33 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Bluestem Capital, startups are often financed by PrairieGold Venture Partners, Serra Ventures, Edgewater Private Equity Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are PrairieGold Venture Partners, Edgewater Private Equity Fund, Visionary Venture Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by PrairieGold Venture Partners, Sanderling Ventures, Social Capital.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Health Care. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Conventus Orthopaedics, Worldtrak, Ambient Clinical Analytics.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Allbirds||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Castle Harlan Inc.||New York, New York, United States|
|Centerfield Capital Partners||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|China Everbright Investment Management||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|DART Capital Partners||-|
|Fish Taco Ventures||Indiana, Notre Dame, United States|
|Heartis Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Jolimont Capital||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Lingyi Chuangzao||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|MS Amlin||England, London, United Kingdom|
|NETOPIA||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|Si Chuan Venture Capital||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Strait Capital Investment Group||China, Shanghai|
|$67M||12 Sep 2022||Costa Mesa, California, United States|
|$46M||30 Nov 2021||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|$43M||21 Oct 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$45M||10 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$30M||10 Sep 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$22M||11 Aug 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||08 Jan 2020||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|$18M||23 Oct 2019||San Diego, California, United States|
Ambient Clinical Analytics
|$1M||19 Jun 2018||Rochester, Minnesota, United States|
– Zerigo Health announced a $43m Series B investment led by 7wireVentures, joined by General Catalyst, Dragoneer, Cigna Ventures, Leverage Health Solutions, and Leaps by Bayer.
– The round also included participation by existing investors including SV Health Investors, H.I.G. Capital, and Bluestem Capital.
– This round will allow Zerigo Health to respond to the increasing demand for its innovative connected chronic skin condition solution for the over 40 million Americans living with psoriasis, vitiligo, and eczema.
– Glen Tullman, Managing Partner of 7wireVentures, former Founder and CEO of Livongo, and Chief Executive Officer of Transcarent, will join as Executive Chairman of the company’s Board of Directors.
– Sydnexis, Inc. completed a $45m Series B financing led by Visionary Ventures, Blue Stem Capital, and SC Master Fund, with participation from existing investors RA Capital Management, Longitude Capital, and Medicxi.
– The financing will be used to fund Sydnexis’ lead candidate, SYD-101, through completion of the fully enrolled pivotal Phase 3 STAAR study for the treatment of progressive myopia in children.
– Sydnexis’ STAAR study is the largest pediatric myopia study globally to investigate the use of low dose atropine to retard progressive myopia. In this study, Sydnexis is evaluating two different concentrations of its proprietary atropine formulation SYD-101 (0.01% and 0.03%) versus a placebo control group.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.