Sanderling Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1979. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Mateo. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CalciMedica, Metavention, Lineagen. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Genetics, Biopharma.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Sanderling Ventures performs on 14 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2008. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The typical startup value when the investment from Sanderling Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Sanderling Ventures, startups are often financed by Asset Management Ventures (AMV), Qualcomm Ventures, Mesa Verde Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Alta Partners, Mayo Clinic Ventures, Asset Management Ventures (AMV). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qualcomm Ventures, Mayo Clinic Ventures, Intel Capital.
The fund was created by Robert McNeil. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|AshHill Biomedical||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|BAE Systems||Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Careismatic Brands||California, Chatsworth, United States|
|Cherry Tree Investments||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Draper||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|EXPERT DOJO||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Kempen & Co||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|LVMH Luxury Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|MB Venture Partners||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Movistar||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Netmarble||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Next News Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Shinkin Capital||Japan, Tokyo|
|Successful Ventures||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Wenzhou Dongchuang Xinhui||-|
|Xiamen Torch Group Co||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|$35M||23 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$53M||22 Apr 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$21M||11 Mar 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$15M||22 May 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$32M||20 Mar 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$33M||07 Aug 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$80M||29 Nov 2018||San Diego, California, United States|
|$65M||08 Jan 2018||Minnesota, United States|
|11 Sep 2017||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
– ViaCyte, a San Diego CA-based regenerative medicine company, raised $45M in Series D funding.
– The round, which brought total Series D to more than $115m, includes participation from existing investors Bain Capital Life Sciences, TPG Capital, RA Capital Management, Sanderling Ventures, Adage Capital Partners, Invus Group, Asymmetry Ventures, and Artis Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its portfolio of stem cell-derived therapies designed to provide a functional cure for patients with type 1 diabetes.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.