Balyasny Asset Management appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Coinbase, Avant, Peloton Interactive The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Bitcoin. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9-10 participants. Despite the Balyasny Asset Management, startups are often financed by Lux Capital, Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tiger Global Management, RRE Ventures, Wellington Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Wellington Management, Tech Pioneers Fund.
The typical startup value when the investment from Balyasny Asset Management is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2008. Opposing the other organizations, this Balyasny Asset Management works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Barclays Capital Canada||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|BGA Invest AB||Lund, Skane Lan, Sweden|
|Capital Sports Ventures||Arlington, United States, Virginia|
|Eurofactor (UK)||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Feng Xin||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|GREE VR Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Hangar 51||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Hongyun Venture Fund||China, Mianyang, Sichuan|
|JC Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Mountain Top||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Parker Price Venture Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|RevRoad||Provo, United States, Utah|
|Riverhorse Investments||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Sabey Healthcare Holdings||-|
|Seedhouse||Germany, Lower Saxony, Osnabrück|
|Technology Development Board, Government of India||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|TTP Ventures||England, South Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|Zen Group||Attica, Greece, Municipal Unit of Cholargos|
|ZRC Capital||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|$350M||19 Jul 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$150M||10 Jun 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$179M||23 Oct 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$70M||22 Aug 2018||New York, United States|
|$550M||02 Aug 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||03 May 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|01 May 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||20 Jul 2017||Irvine, California, United States|
|$325M||24 May 2017||New York, New York, United States|
– Flyhomes announced a $150m Series C financing to fuel its growth and build upon its record-setting quarters.
– The round was co-led by venture capital firms Norwest Venture Partners and Battery Ventures, with additional participation from Balyasny Asset Management, Fifth Wall, Trustbridge Partners, Camber Creek, Zillow co-founder Spencer Rascoff, and existing investors Andreessen Horowitz and Canvas Ventures.
– As part of the transaction, Lisa Wu of Norwest Venture Partners and Roger Lee of Battery Ventures will join the Flyhomes Board of Directors.
– Flyhomes is a pioneer and market leader of the end-to-end homebuying model.
– MasterClass, a San Francisco, CA-based streaming platform for anyone to learn from the best professionals in their specific field, raised $225m in Series F funding.
– The round was led by Fidelity Management & Research Company with participation from new investors Baillie Gifford, Balyasny Asset Management and Eldridge together with existing investors IVP, Javelin, NEA and Owl Ventures, and 01 Advisors, Atomico, Bonnier, Cleo Capital, Dan Capital, NewView Capital, NextEquity Partners, Outlier Ventures, Powerhouse Capital, RPS Ventures, Family Office of Ronald Lauder and UTA.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.