In 2007 was created Wharton Angel Network, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Wharton Angel Network, startups are often financed by Techstars Retail Accelerator, Techstars, Target. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Backstage Capital, Wharton Alumni Angels, Urban Us. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wharton Alumni Angels, Urban Us, Innovation Works.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Consumer Goods. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight RoadBotics.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Wharton Angel Network works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|A15||Al Qahirah, Cairo, Egypt|
|AsiaTech Management||California, Cupertino, United States|
|Byte Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|ChiNext Qianhai Capital||-|
|Dow Corning||Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Dutch Good Growth Fund||-|
|ERBAN||Kayseri, Kayseri, Turkey|
|Explorer Equity Group||Florida, North Palm Beach, United States|
|Hakuodo DY Ventures||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|INNOventure||Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland|
|Leyi Venture Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Plutus21||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Supply Chain Angels||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|The Associated Press||New York, New York, United States|
|Yinying Ziben||Beilun, China, Zhejiang|
|Youngy Investment Management Group Co.||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|$2M||31 Mar 2021||Lomé, Maritime Region, Togo|
|26 Jul 2017||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
It's By U
|$725K||16 Jul 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||18 Jan 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||06 Apr 2015||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.