The Syndicate Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Saint Paul
The Syndicate Fund was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The primary office of this VC is located in Saint Paul.
The fund usually participates in 7-12 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 23 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3-4 participants. Along with The Syndicate Fund, start-ups are often financed by Techstars, Right Side Capital Management, Techstars Retail Accelerator as well as 3 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are M25, Matchstick Ventures, Total Access Fund, the total number of co-investors is 5. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by M25, ff Venture Capital, Victress Capital.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Retail Technology, Security. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Upsie, Summersalt are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
The fund was established by Brett Brohl. Besides the listed founders, we have found 3 key employees of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thesyn.com; User name format in descending order of probability: last, first last, first, last first_initial, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.1% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.