Anzu Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Washington. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Energy Storage. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MultiMechanics, TeraPore Technologies, Voltaiq. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Anzu Partners performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Anzu Partners, startups are often financed by VantagePoint Capital Partners, Prism Venture Management, Pivotal Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, RKS Ventures, Material Impact Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Vertical Venture Partners, Triton Technology Fund.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|$51M||22 Sep 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||13 Aug 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$201M||02 Aug 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$21M||29 Jul 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$13M||19 May 2021||Canberra, Australia|
|$14M||14 Apr 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$60M||17 Feb 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|02 Feb 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$9M||09 Dec 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– 6K Energy is a battery developer based in Hayward, CA.
– Company raised $45m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Volta Energy Technologies with participation from Catalus Capital, S Cap/Prithvi Ventures, Anzu Partners, Launch Capital, Material Impact and RKS Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to complete its Battery Development Center of Excellence.
– InterVenn Biosciences announced the completion of a $201m Series C financing.
– The funding round was led by new investors SoftBank Group, Heritage Provider Network, Irving Investors, Highside Capital Management, and backed by existing investors Amplify Partners, Anzu Partners, Genoa Ventures and True Ventures.
– The proceeds from the financing will be used to accelerate development and commercialization of Dawn, the company’s liquid biopsy assay for immune checkpoint inhibitor response prediction, and to expand the network of partners on the company’s AI-driven glycoproteomics platform.
– To date, the InterVenn glycoproteomics platform has been used to develop 16 clinical use cases across oncology and other indications. Dawn is currently under development and is planned to be commercialized in 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.