Material Impact Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 37 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The current fund was established by Adam Sharkawy, Carmichael Roberts. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Manufacturing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Orbion Space Technology, Fusion Coolant Systems, NextGen Jane.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Material Impact Fund, startups are often financed by The Amherst Fund, The Frankel Fund, Taylor Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yamaha Motor Ventures & Laboratory Silicon Valley, Tekfen Ventures, RKS Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yamaha Motor Ventures & Laboratory Silicon Valley, Yamaha Motor Co.,, Tekfen Ventures.
|New Line Cinema||United States, New York|
|Marriott International||United States, Bethesda|
|Wasserstein Adelson Ventures||United States, New York|
|John Bendheim Enterprises||-|
|Shanghai Yike Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Founding Minds||United States, Fremont|
|Bizrupt||Mexico, Mexico City|
|Innovation Fund Northeast Ohio||United States, Elyria|
|Les Enphants||Taiwan, Taipei|
|Daoming Optics & Chemical||China, Yongkang|
|Equilateral Ventures||United States, Stamford|
|Invoke Labs||Canada, Vancouver|
|All Turtles||United States, San Francisco|
|Bishop Ranch Intelligence Innovation Accelerator||United States, San Ramon|
|Beijing Zunhao Investment||China, Beijing|
|Trimlite||United States, Renton|
|$22M||12 Aug 2021||California San Diego United States|
|$12M||29 Jun 2021||United States, Cambridge|
Orbion Space Technology
|$20M||24 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
Zero Mass Water
|$50M||17 Jun 2020||Arizona Tempe United States|
|$3M||27 Mar 2020||Florida Melbourne United States|
Bloomer Health Tech
|$3M||12 Mar 2020||Cambridge Massachusetts United States|
|$23M||17 Jan 2020||Massachusetts United States|
|$4M||30 Nov 2019||Cambridge Massachusetts United States|
Orbion Space Technology
|$9M||28 Aug 2019||Michigan United States|
– 6K Energy is a battery developer based in Hayward, CA.
– Company raised $45m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Volta Energy Technologies with participation from Catalus Capital, S Cap/Prithvi Ventures, Anzu Partners, Launch Capital, Material Impact and RKS Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to complete its Battery Development Center of Excellence.
– Debut Biotech is a San Diego, CA-based developer of a biomanufacturing platform harnessing cell-free enzymes.
– The company raised $22.6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Material Impact with participation from Cultivian Sandbox Ventures, Fine Structure Ventures, ACVC Ventures, Humboldt Fund, Cantos Ventures, as well as existing investors including KdT Ventures.
– The new capital will be used to commercialize ingredients developed from its proprietary cell-free biomanufacturing platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.