Prism Venture Management is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Needham. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Prism Venture Management, startups are often financed by Canaan Partners, Versant Ventures, VenGrowth Asset Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DeNovo Ventures, Canaan Partners, .406 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Canaan Partners, VenGrowth Asset Management, MPM Capital.
This Prism Venture Management works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. When the investment is from Prism Venture Management the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2004. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2006.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline OptiScan Biomedical, Sonian, Colubris Networks Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Wireless, Internet.
This organization was formed by Duane Mason, Robert Fleming. The overall number of key employees were 3.
|9M||01 Jun 2002||United States, Billerica|
|2M||17 Jun 2009||United States, Seattle|
|15M||12 Aug 2011||United States, Waltham|
|8M||26 Nov 2013||United States, Waltham|
|6M||14 Feb 2000||United States, Marlborough|
|11M||28 Sep 2006||United States, Maple Grove|
|6M||26 Apr 2004||United States, Bothell|
|22M||06 Jun 2000||United Kingdom, Boston|
|14M||29 Jul 2002||United Kingdom, Boston|
|30M||11 Mar 2004||United States, Mount Pleasant Township|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.