Alpine Meridian Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 1987. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Alpine Meridian Ventures, startups are often financed by Revel Partners, Quotidian Ventures, New York Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New York Angels, Revel Partners, Brooklyn Bridge Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, Tribeca Venture Partners, Altos Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Small and Medium Businesses. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Bench, PebblePost, Voyat The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The typical startup value when the investment from Alpine Meridian Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Alpine Meridian Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|$5M||22 Apr 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$23M||14 Oct 2020||California, United States|
|$4M||11 Aug 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||02 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, Bristol|
The Financial Gym
|$6M||28 Jan 2020||New York, United States|
|$1M||09 Sep 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||06 Sep 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||29 May 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||31 Jan 2019||Hartford, Connecticut, United States|
– OneRail has closed a $9m Series A investment led by Ironspring Ventures.
– The round was joined by new investors Gaingels and the company’s current investors, including Chicago Ventures, Bullpen Capital, Las Olas Venture Capital, CreativeCo Capital and Alpine Meridian Ventures.
– OneRail solves final mile delivery logistics more comprehensively than any other offering in the space, with a 3-in-1 approach firmly establishing them as the top-tier solution for Retailers, Healthcare Networks and Product Distributors, as well as the Construction and Materials ecosystem.
– The new capital investment in OneRail will accelerate the company’s rapid growth in the final mile logistics market that contributes $417 billion annually to GDP in the United States alone.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.