In 2011 was created Revel Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
This organization was formed by Chris Young, Joe Apprendi, John Vincent, Thomas Falk. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Revel Partners works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Revel Partners, startups are often financed by Paul Olliver, Edison Partners, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Alpine Meridian Ventures, Rincon Venture Partners, MathCapital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Edison Partners, Flybridge Capital Partners, RRE Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline The Trade Desk, Downstream, LendingFront The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketing, Software. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|Amalfi Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Hillside Capital||United States, New York|
|Cogito Capital||Canada, Toronto|
|WaterStart Capital||United States, Atlanta|
|Cormorant Capital||United States, New York|
|Sprout Tokyo||Japan, Tokyo|
|Solace Capital Partners||United States, Los Angeles|
|Coventry University Enterprise||-|
|$14M||19 Jul 2021||United States, Boston|
|$8M||30 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$12M||22 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$10M||03 Feb 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$4M||21 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|18 Dec 2020||United States, Boston|
|$5M||19 Nov 2020||United States, New York|
|$2M||17 Nov 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|$8M||27 Aug 2020||United States, New York|
– Native Voice, an on-demand voice services ecosystem that enables users to communicate directly by voice with their favorite brands, today announced the conclusion of its seed funding round, raising $14 million.
– The round was led by Gutbrain Ventures and includes participation from PBJ Capital, Signal Peak Ventures with participation from Revel Partners, Ideaship (the VC arm of Panasonic’s IP division), Technexus (the VC arm of Shure), and others.
– Native Voice is an on-demand voice services library for access to the brands people rely on every day to help them get more done.
– Tenovos is a NYC-based Digital Asset Management (DAM) company for brands to tell stories that matter.
– The company secured an $8m Series A-1 funding round.
– The round was led by Progress Ventures with participation from previous investors including Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments (BDMI), Revel Partners and Dublin Capital and introduces new personal investors including Jeff Lunsford, CEO of Tealium.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate product development and advance the intelligent features of its platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.