11-11 Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The main department of described VC is located in the Alpharetta. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketing, Collaboration. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Demand Driven Technologies, Splitty Travel, Vertalo.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the 11-11 Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars Atlanta, in partnership with Cox Enterprises, Techstars, UpTech Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shasta Ventures, Next Coast Ventures, Capital Factory. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yeoman's Capital, Transform Capital, Sputnik ATX.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. When the investment is from 11-11 Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Paul Lopez. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Bridges Alliance Partners||-|
|Eagle Business Credit||Georgia, United States, Woodstock|
|Ideavelopers||Al Qahirah, Cairo, Egypt|
|Korber AG||Germany, Hamburg|
|Thrive Agtech Accelerator||California, Los Gatos, United States|
|Toho Lease||Fukushima, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan|
|$1M||31 Jul 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$6M||15 Apr 2019||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
|04 Apr 2019||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$3M||19 Mar 2019||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$1M||02 Jan 2019||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$2M||07 Jun 2018||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$250K||01 Jan 2018||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$550K||09 Oct 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.