Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– EnginZyme has extended its Series A to €11m and raised the total to €11m.
– The extension round was led by Industrifonden, Sweden’s largest deep tech venture capital firm, followed by SEB Greentech VC and existing shareholders.
– EnginZyme is developing a technology platform for sustainable production of chemicals.
– The company has produced catalysts at multi-kilogram scales and operated pilots capable of producing 50 tons per year of product.
– This year will see the company pilot production processes and advance partnerships across markets such as high-performance cosmetics, food applications, alternative sweeteners, and flavors and fragrances.