In 2016 was created Nordic Makers, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Stockholm. The venture was found in Europe in Sweden.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Standard Library, Aula, Nextmind. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Learning, EdTech. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Nordic Makers, startups are often financed by Passion Capital, Hampus Jakobsson, Emerge Education. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Heartcore Capital, Emerge Education, David Helgason. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by byFounders, Y Combinator, Project A.
The fund was created by Alexander Aghassipour, David Helgason, Erik Byrenius, Hampus Jakobsson, Klaus Nyengaard, Lars Nielsen, Martin von Haller Groenbaek, Thomas Madsen-Mygdal, Thorvald Stigsen, Tommy Andersen.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||02 May 2022||Bergen, Vestland, Norway|
|$42M||01 Jun 2021||Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$15M||22 Apr 2021||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$206K||15 Nov 2020||Malmo, Skåne County, Sweden|
|$1M||30 Oct 2020||Uusimaa|
|$3M||30 Jun 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||09 Apr 2020||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$6M||26 Nov 2019||Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$900K||25 Sep 2019||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
– Cognigy is a Düsseldorf, Germany-based provider of a Conversational AI platform for omnichannel Customer and Employee Service Automation.
– Company raised $44m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Insight Partners with participation from DN Capital, Global Brain, Nordic Makers, Inventures and Digital Innovation and Growth.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate company’s global customer growth, create new partnerships, and continue to enhance its platform capabilities for companies to speed up enterprise-grade AI adoption.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.