|2B||09 Jun 2021||Sweden, Stockholm|
|110M||06 May 2021||Sweden, Stockholm|
|5M||26 Nov 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
|10M||01 Oct 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
|600M||29 Sep 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
Submer - Datacenters That Make Sense
|12M||23 Sep 2020||Spain, Barcelona|
|2M||09 Apr 2020|
|7M||23 Jan 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
|2M||19 Jan 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
– Collectiv Food, a food supply chain startup, raised $16m in Series A funding. – The round was led by VNV Global and joined by VisVires New Protein, Octopus Ventures, Norrsken VC and existing investors, including Partech, Colle Capital and Mustard Seed. – The company operates by sourcing food directly from producers, disintermediating the wholesaler middleman, and delivering straight to professional kitchens. – Customers include Big Mamma Group, The Hush Collection, Dirty Bones, Megan’s, Crussh, Butchie’s... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.