In 1994 was created EPIC Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Salt Lake City.
This organization was formed by Kent Madsen, Nick Efstratis, Tim Draper, Todd Stevens. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
This EPIC Ventures works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from EPIC Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the EPIC Ventures, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, DFJ, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trident Capital, TomorrowVentures, Sun Mountain Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tullis Health Investors, Trident Capital, Intel Capital.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Zenefits, Insidesales.com, Ancestry Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Security.
Funds with similar focus
|01 Apr 2022||Lehi, Utah, United States|
|$13M||17 Mar 2022||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$4M||04 Mar 2022||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$25M||02 Feb 2022||Utah, United States|
|$12M||04 Jan 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$2M||01 Dec 2021||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$1M||22 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||14 Oct 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$11M||05 Oct 2021||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
– ShardSecure specializes in data security and privacy.
– Company raised $2.5m in Pre-Series A funding.
– The round was led by EPIC Ventures with participation from existing investors Industrifonden and cybersecurity expert Tom Noonan.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s growth, expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.