This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Europe, Sweden. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Stockholm.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Aside from KTH Holding, start-ups are often funded by EIT Digital Accelerator, Walerud Ventures, Sting. The fund often co-invests with Almi Invest, MOOR, Lars Thunell. The investors in the following rounds are usually Sting, Almi Invest, byFounders.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2017. KTH Holding participates, on average, in 16 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this Corporate Investor achieves 47 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Sweden. Greenely, Volumental, Ingrid Cloud are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as E-Commerce, Information Technology. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: kth.se; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, last, first, first last_initial, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.