Vendep Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Finland. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Espoo.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Vendep Capital, startups are often financed by Superhero Capital, SmartHub, Visionplus. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Superhero Capital, Finnvera Venture Capital, Visionplus. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Superhero Capital, RTP Global, Tekes.
This organization was formed by Hannu Kytu00f6lu00e4, Jupe Arala, Sakari Pihlava. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Finland. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, FinTech. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Hostaway, Leadfeeder, Happeo. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This Vendep Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|CLI Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Coefficient Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|CR2 Capital Ventures||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|EvoBus||Bayern, Germany, Neu-ulm|
|Family and Friends Investment||-|
|Golden Seeds Venture Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Henley Ventures||British Columbia, Canada, Surrey|
|Kaiheng Investment Management||-|
|Lighthouse1||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Mayham Holding AG||-|
|Providence St. Joseph Health||Renton, United States, Washington|
|Sapphire Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Spire Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Tempus Partners||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|TriCore Solutions||Massachusetts, Norwell, United States|
|UNDP||New York, New York, United States|
|ZTE||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$2M||30 Mar 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$7M||17 Feb 2022||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$1M||02 Jan 2022||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$1M||14 Sep 2021||Jyväskylä, Western Finland, Finland|
|$2M||09 Mar 2021||Finland, Uusimaa|
|$3M||15 Feb 2021||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
|$5M||29 Oct 2020||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$5M||17 Sep 2020||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$12M||20 May 2020||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.