Active Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2004. The main department of described VC is located in the Barcelona. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Spain.
This organization was formed by Christopher Pommerening, Philipp Schroeder, Ricard Su00f6derberg. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Spain. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Adjust, Polymita Technologies, Traity. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Active Venture Partners, startups are often financed by BDMI, Industrifonden, Cabiedes & Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Industrifonden, Cipio Partners, Target Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Industrifonden, BDMI, Northzone.
When the investment is from Active Venture Partners the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Active Venture Partners performs on 6 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
|10M||22 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
|6M||11 Jul 2017||United States, New York|
|6M||06 Jun 2017||United States, Austin|
|3M||03 Apr 2017||Sweden, Stockholm|
|7M||08 Mar 2017||United States, New York|
|10 Nov 2015||Spain, Barcelona|
|3M||17 Sep 2015||Spain, Madrid|
|12M||14 Sep 2015||Spain, Madrid|
|8M||22 Jul 2015||Sweden, Stockholm|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.