The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai. The venture was found in Asia in India.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the WEH Ventures, startups are often financed by Omidyar Network, BEENEXT, Times Internet. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BEENEXT, Shunwei Capital, Omidyar Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Omidyar Network, BEENEXT, Surge Ahead.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, EBooks. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Pratilipi Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. When the investment is from WEH Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|TrustMark||United Kingdom, Basingstoke and Deane|
|Capital Point||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Kingdom Holding Company||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh|
|Torstar Corporation||Canada, Toronto|
|Mingly Capital Corporation||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Musketeer Capital||United States, Haverford|
|Morgenthau Venture Partners||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
|Baker Brothers Advisors LLC||United States, New York|
|New England Partners||United States, Quincy|
|Twin Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|China Create Capital Limited||China, Shenzhen|
|Bluesky Equities Ltd||Canada, Calgary|
|Thin Air Labs||Canada, Calgary|
|VietNam Holding||Midland, Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman|
|Rogozhin Asset Management||Russia, Moscow|
|Fountainhead Investment Partners - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|Adaptive Healthcare Fund||United States, Los Angeles|
|$4M||31 Aug 2021||India, Bangalore|
|$40M||18 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$13M||13 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$4M||10 May 2021||India, Bangalore|
|$1M||22 Apr 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$14M||28 Sep 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$11M||17 Aug 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|08 Jul 2020||India, Mumbai|
|$734K||01 May 2020||India, Bengaluru|
– Amazon backed Bangalore-based startup Smallcase in a $40m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by Faering Capital and Premji Invest.
– Existing investors Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Beenext, DSP Group, Arkam Ventures, WEH Ventures and HDFC Bank also participated in the new round.
– Smallcase offers a platform to help introduce a new generation of investors to the Indian equity markets.
– The startup offers an in-house team of licensed professionals who offer more than 100 portfolios of stocks and exchange-traded funds, as well as provides its users access to independent investment managers, brokerages and wealth platforms.
– Smallcase has amassed over 3 million users, who are transacting about $2.5 billion each year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.