Kalaari Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The company was established in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Bangalore.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snapdeal, Workday, Alien Technology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Kalaari Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Kalaari Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Kalaari Capital, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, SAIF Partners, Blume Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, SAIF Partners, Nexus Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by InnoVen Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Tiger Global Management.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||08 Sep 2021||India, Bangalore|
|$23M||01 Sep 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$2M||30 Aug 2021||India, Mumbai|
|$21M||19 Aug 2021||India, " India"}|
|$2M||26 Jul 2021||India, Bangalore|
|$2M||15 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|21 Jun 2021||India, Hyderabad|
|$1M||14 Jun 2021||India, Bangalore|
|$28M||26 May 2021||India, Bengaluru|
– WeRize is a Bengaluru, India-based socially distributed financial services platform. – The company raised USD8M in Series A funding. – The round was led by 3one4 Capital, Kalaari Capital, Picus Capital and Orios Venture Partners. – The new investment will be used to accelerate growth and expand operations. Read more
– SimpliContract is a Bengaluru, India-based AI and SaaS-based contract lifecycle management (CLM) platform. – The company raised $1.8M in seed funding. – The round was led by Kalaari Capital with participation from Picus Capital, Arka Ventures, and Digital Sparrow Capital. – The new investment will be used to expand the company’s engineering, AI research, and marketing efforts. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.