Kalaari Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The company was established in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Bangalore.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snapdeal, Workday, Alien Technology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Kalaari Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Kalaari Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Kalaari Capital, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, SAIF Partners, Blume Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, SAIF Partners, Nexus Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by InnoVen Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Tiger Global Management.
|17M||23 Sep 2008||United States, New York|
|1B||03 Jan 2019||India, Delhi|
|2M||17 Aug 2015||India, Bengaluru|
|3M||02 Oct 2017||India, Bengaluru|
|5M||06 Sep 2017||India, Mumbai|
|2M||08 Jun 2016||India, Mumbai|
|5M||29 Jan 2016||India, Mumbai|
|1M||12 Sep 2018||India, Bengaluru|
|8M||26 Mar 2019||United States, San Jose|
|18 Aug 2017||India, Bengaluru|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.