Weatherford Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Tampa.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Weatherford Capital, startups are often financed by Thrive Capital, Sway Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Royal Street Ventures, Missouri Technology Corporation, Insight Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Insight Partners.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PayIt, OpenGov. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Data Visualization.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
|BRM AG||Austria, Burgenland, Eisenstadt|
|Chemtex International||California, United States, Wilmington|
|Colle Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Decentral Park Capital||-|
|Department of Industry, Innovation and Science||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra|
|Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Rongma Touzi Investment Management||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|SFW Capital Partners||New York, Rye, United States|
|Xizang Zhiqian Touzi||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|$147M||08 Jun 2022||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$50M||26 Oct 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
High Definition Vehicle Insurance
|$32M||18 Aug 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$150M||12 Apr 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$22M||26 Jan 2021||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$43M||05 Feb 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$65M||20 Nov 2019||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$51M||02 Sep 2019||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$100M||27 Mar 2019||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.