The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Jefferson City.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Missouri Technology Corporation is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Missouri Technology Corporation performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Diagnostics, Information Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PayIt, Benson Hill Biosystems, Canopy Biosciences.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Missouri Technology Corporation, startups are often financed by St. Louis Arch Angels, iSELECT FUND, Arch Grants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are iSELECT FUND, Pinpoint Holdings, Billiken Angels Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iSELECT FUND, St. Louis Arch Angels, BioGenerator.
|300K||30 Jun 2016||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|225K||06 Jul 2018||United States, Kansas City|
|775K||22 Jul 2016||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|06 Jan 2015||United States, Carlsbad|
|500K||18 Mar 2016||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|1000K||06 Jul 2017||United States, Kansas City|
|25M||22 Apr 2021||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|1M||22 Apr 2021||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|22 Apr 2021||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|2M||22 Apr 2021||United States, City of Saint Louis|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.