In 2004 was created Grand Angels, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Holland.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Pharmaceutical, Life Science. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight HistoSonics, Ambiq Micro, AzulStar. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Grand Angels, startups are often financed by Wakestream Ventures, Venture Investors, Biosciences Research and Commercialization Center (BRCC). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wakestream Ventures, Biosciences Research and Commercialization Center (BRCC), eLab Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wakestream Ventures, eLab Ventures, Venture Investors.
The top activity for fund was in 2011. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Avaloq Ventures||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Beijing Gaoxin Chengzhang Chuangtou||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Big Hit Music||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Cresud Sacifya||Argentina, Buenos Aires, Moreno|
|Dingxin Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Fonterra Co-operative Group||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Millry Communications||Alabama, Millry, United States|
|Pacific Rim Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
Akadeum Life Sciences
|$17M||12 Oct 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$46M||22 Dec 2020||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|29 Sep 2020||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|01 Sep 2020||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$3M||01 Aug 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$5M||22 Jul 2019||Michigan, United States|
|$11M||05 Jun 2018||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$2M||01 Oct 2017||Royal Oak, Michigan, United States|
|$535K||13 Mar 2017||Michigan, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.