Vermont Center for Emerging Technologies is the famous VC, which was founded in 2005. The main department of described VC is located in the Burlington. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Vermont Center for Emerging Technologies, startups are often financed by FinTech Collective, Transamerica Ventures, Russell Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Transamerica Ventures, Monster, FreshTracks Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by FreshTracks Capital, Route 66 Ventures, Transamerica Ventures.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. This Vermont Center for Emerging Technologies works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline NextCapital, Green Mountain Digital, Inc., Pwnie Express The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Digital Media. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|B4C Venture||Canada, Fredericton, New Brunswick|
|GE Asset Management||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Japanese venture capital||Japan, Tokyo|
|Quantonation||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|SilkRoad Equity||North Carolina, United States, Winston Salem|
|Spectrum Equity Fund||California, Laguna Hills, United States|
|Vsquared Ventures||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
Lost Lantern Whiskey
|27 Jan 2022||Middlebury, Vermont, United States|
|12 Jul 2021||Burlington, Vermont, United States|
Benchmark Space Systems
|$1M||30 Nov 2018||Vermont, United States|
|$30M||04 Jan 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$8M||29 Nov 2017||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
Benchmark Space Systems
|01 Aug 2017||Vermont, United States|
|$12M||11 May 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$16M||17 Dec 2015||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$1M||22 Oct 2015||Burlington, Vermont, United States|
– Vernal Biosciences, a manufacturer of high purity mRNA for research and clinical use, has announced the closing of a seed round of financing.
– Alloy Therapeutics led the round and was joined by the Vermont Center for Emerging Technologies and individual angel investors.
– Vernal Biosciences is an mRNA manufacturing company that provides high purity mRNA, from concept to clinical trials, on a transactional basis.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.