The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the VegInvest, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Wei Guo, UpHonest Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vectr, UpHonest Capital, Thrive Market. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Stray Dog Capital, Purple Orange Ventures, New Crop Capital.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wild Earth, Good Catch. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cooking, Food Processing.
The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|Rosecliff Ventures||United States, New York|
|Abies Ventures||Japan, Tokyo|
|Blue Olive Partners||United States, Macedonia|
|Access Partners||Sweden, Stockholm|
|Bohai Industrial Investment Fund Management||China, Guangdong|
|Bodley Group||United States, St Louis|
|MBG Baden Wuerttemberg||Germany, Stuttgart|
|Bank Of Tokyo - Mitsubishi UFJ||Japan, Tokyo|
|Privilege Ventures||Switzerland, Zürich|
|VisionVenturesCapital||United States, Saint George|
|Thirdstream Partners||United States, San Mateo|
|South Coast Angel Network||-|
|Shenzhen Nanxing Industrial||China, Shenzhen|
|Zhong Zao Weilai||China, Beijing|
|UCC Ueshima Coffee||Japan, Tokyo|
|Toyou Feiji Electronics||China, Haidian|
|Mountain State Capital||United States, Pittsburgh|
|Zhongtianlida Feng Tou||China, Beijing|
|Ceres Group Holdings||United States, Los Angeles|
|$949K||05 Sep 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$11M||23 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$845K||19 Apr 2021||India, Mumbai|
|$3M||24 Jun 2020||Singapore, Singapore|
|$400K||17 Jan 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|12 Sep 2019||France, Paris|
|$11M||22 May 2019||United States, Berkeley|
|$1M||02 Dec 2018||United States, Seattle|
|$8M||07 Aug 2018||United States, Reilly Township|
– Tiny Organics, a NYC-based early childhood nutrition company, closed an $11m Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Springdale Ventures with participation from InvestEco, Silas Capital, Human Ventures, VegInvest, Babylist, Gaingels, XFactor Ventures, Natureza and Howard Morgan.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations, build the brand and customer awareness in the market, and develop new product categories and sales channels.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.