Vander Capital Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
Vander Capital Partners is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The primary office of this VC is located in San Francisco. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Credit, Lending. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If the applying start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. Nebia, Kubo.financiero, Starcity are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
This VC was founded by Roberto Charvel. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. This fund was the most active in 2016. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. When Vander Capital Partners invests, the average start-up valuation is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 10 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3-4 participants. Aside from Vander Capital Partners, start-ups are often funded by Y Combinator, Valar Ventures, Urban Us. The most common co-investors for the fund are Y Combinator, Wayra, View Accelerator. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Vy Capital, Union Square Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, as well as 5 other investors.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.