Angel Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The venture was found in North America in Mexico. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mexico City.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Health Care. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Onko Solutions, VRTIFY, Parrable Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Mexico.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Angel Ventures, startups are often financed by DILA Capital, Soldiers Field Angels, SK Securities. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DILA Capital, Capital Indigo, Tuesday Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DILA Capital, 500 Startups, GC Capital.
This organization was formed by Camilo Kejner, Hernan Fernandez Lamadrid. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Angel Ventures performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2003. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Angel Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$102M||02 Dec 2021||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|$3M||19 Nov 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$2M||27 Oct 2021||-|
OlaClick (YC W21)
|$1M||18 Jul 2021||Lima, Lima, Peru|
Somos Smart Wellness
|$800K||01 May 2021||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|05 Mar 2021||Vicente López, Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|$4M||01 Mar 2021||Chile, Chile|
|$50M||16 Feb 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
|02 Feb 2021||Chile, Chile|
– Valoreo, a Mexico City-based acquirer of e-commerce businesses, announced that it has raised $50m of equity and debt financing in a seed funding round.
– The round was led by Upper90, FJ Labs, Angel Ventures, Presight Capital and a slew of angel investors.
– The company aims to invest in, operate and scale e-commerce brands as part of its self-described mission “to bring better products at more affordable prices” to the Latin American consumer.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.