In 2012 was created ALLVP, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Mexico City. The venture was found in North America in Mexico.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Mexico. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nubity, Carrot, Slang. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Financial Services.
The current fund was established by Federico Antoni, Fernando Lelo de Larrea. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the ALLVP, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, NXTP Labs, Escala.vc. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Capital Invent, NXTP Labs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mountain Nazca, Jackson Square Ventures, IGNIA.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Comparing to the other companies, this ALLVP performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$20M||01 Sep 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$6M||30 Aug 2021||United States, Mexico|
|$57M||25 Aug 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$20M||12 Aug 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$7M||06 Jul 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$12M||07 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|02 Mar 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$12M||04 Feb 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$2M||30 Apr 2020||United States, Boston|
– Flat.mx, a real estate marketplace, raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Anthemis and 500 Startups, and joined by ALLVP and Expa.
– Other investors include Opendoor CEO and co-founder Eric Wu, Flyhomes’ co-founder and CEO Tushar Garg, and Divvy Homes’ co-founder Brian Ma.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its operations in Mexico and Latin America.
– Kocomo is a Mexico City-based proptech startup.
– The company raised US$56m in debt and equity funding.
– The round was led by AllVP and Vine Ventures with participation from Picus Capital, Fontes – QED, FJ Labs, Clocktower Technology Ventures, and JAWS (the family office of Starwood Capital Group Chairman Barry Sternlicht), Florian Hagenbuch – Founder & Co-CEO, and Mate Pencz – Founder & Co-CEO, of Loft, Oskar Hjertonsson of Cornershop, Carlos Garcia of Kavak, and Sergio Furio of Creditas.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.