Valiant Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Valiant Capital Partners performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Valiant Capital Partners is more than 1 billion dollars.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Mobile. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Pinterest, Dropbox. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund was created by Christopher Hansen. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Valiant Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Chiratae Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Andreessen Horowitz, Thrive Capital, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India.
Funds with similar focus
|Applied Technology Investors||United States, Lexington|
|Changhong Electric Co., Ltd||China, Gansu|
|Colonial First State Private Equity||Russia, Moscow|
|SF Capital||United Kingdom, Guildford|
|Prelude Growth Partners||United States, New York|
|Zhengyuan Celue Touzi||China, Bayi|
|Innovius Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|West Quad Ventures||United States, New York|
|Talma Travel and Tours||United States, Illinois City|
|$10M||04 Nov 2019||Brazil, São Paulo|
|$29M||12 Jun 2019||United States, New York|
|$271M||15 Nov 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|$34M||17 Oct 2016||India, Pune|
|20 Jun 2016||United States, San Francisco|
|$12M||19 Feb 2016||India, Pune|
|$26M||06 Feb 2016||India, Pune|
|$5M||01 Sep 2015||India, Pune|
|$186M||08 May 2015||United States, San Francisco|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.