The company was established in Asia in India. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Bangalore.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Varthana, Neogrowth, Siddhivinayak Agri Processing. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Food Processing.
This organization was formed by Kartik Srivatsa, Thomas Hyland. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
When the investment is from Aspada the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Opposing the other organizations, this Aspada works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Aspada, startups are often financed by Omidyar Network, Sequoia Capital India, SAIF Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Quona Capital, Omidyar Network, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SAIF Partners, Sequoia Capital India, Quona Capital.
|8M||19 Jan 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|13M||13 Feb 2018||India, Bengaluru|
|2M||25 Jun 2014||India, Bengaluru|
Lawrencedale Agro Processing
|2M||01 Apr 2013||India, Chennai|
|2M||10 Jun 2014||India, Mumbai|
|19M||06 Sep 2019||India, Chennai|
|7M||06 Apr 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|2M||01 Jan 2017||India, Chennai|
|1M||07 Jan 2014||India, Gurugram|
|1M||30 Oct 2014|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.