IvyCap Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Bluestone.com, GrabOnRent, BeYouPlus (previously MyDermacy) The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Financial Services.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the IvyCap Ventures, startups are often financed by Unicorn India Ventures, Kalaari Capital, Chiratae Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Unicorn India Ventures, Accel, Kalaari Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by JSW Ventures, 500 Startups, Unicorn India Ventures.
This organization was formed by Norbert Fernandes, Vikram Gupta, Vishal Gauri. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 56 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this IvyCap Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|$7M||25 Aug 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$2M||16 Aug 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$27M||11 Aug 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Synapsica Healthcare Inc.
|$4M||23 Jun 2021||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$9M||14 Jun 2021||Delhi, Delhi, India|
Get My Parking
|$5M||27 May 2021||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$6M||13 Apr 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$300K||08 Apr 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$1M||25 Mar 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
– Convosight, a New York, New Delhi, India, and Singapore-based community creator monetization platform, raised $9M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Singapore-based VC firm Qualgro with participation from Unilever Ventures, Ajay Gupta, IvyCap Ventures and Sequoia Capital India’s Surge.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.