In 2004 was created Two River, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Two River, startups are often financed by Greycroft, Wildcat Capital Management, Maveron. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greycroft, Wildcat Capital Management, Oscar Salazar. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Greycroft, Wildcat Capital Management, Founders Fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Two River performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Fitness, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Kite Pharma, Allogene Therapeutics, Hubble Contacts. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$90M||26 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$77M||05 Jan 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$110M||14 Sep 2020||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|$70M||15 Apr 2020||United States, New York|
|$73M||04 Mar 2020||United States, Mountain View|
|$15M||16 Oct 2018||United States, New York|
|$2M||31 Jul 2018||United States, New York|
|$45M||02 Jul 2018||United States, New York|
|$411M||19 Apr 2018||United States, South San Francisco|
– ByHeart is a NYC-based baby nutrition company.
– Company raised $90M in series B funding.
– The round was led by D1 Capital Partners with participation from OCV Partners, Polaris Partners, Bellco Capital, Two River and Red Sea Ventures – all of whom also invested in ByHeart’s Series A – as well as new investment from AF Ventures, and Gaingels.
– The new capital will be used to launch the company’s first formula, as well as to advance its innovation pipeline of mom and baby products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.