In 2010 was created TiE Angels, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Santa Clara.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Developer APIs. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Maxwell Health, PubNub, Light Blue Optics The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the TiE Angels, startups are often financed by Nesta Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Capital-E. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Relay Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Portland Seed Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tribeca Venture Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Relay Ventures.
Comparing to the other companies, this TiE Angels performs on 5 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The overall number of key employees were 5.
Funds with similar focus
|Aegon||Den Haag, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Audi Electronics Venture||Bayern, Gaimersheim, Germany|
|Beijing Xing Pai Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BioStar Fund||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Cancer Research Technology||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Conny & Co||Schwyz, Switzerland, Wollerau|
|Creative Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|FrontLine Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Maj Invest Equity||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Miyako Capital||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|Northpoint Financial Group||California, Pleasanton, United States|
|UC Capital||Barcelona, Brazil, Rio Grande do Norte|
|Upward Mobility||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Wind River Financial||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|$5M||10 Aug 2021||Santa Clara, California, United States|
|$1M||01 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|15 Feb 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|30 Jun 2020||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$1M||07 Jan 2020||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$3M||04 Jan 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||31 Oct 2018||-|
|$700K||18 Sep 2018||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$600K||01 Sep 2018||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Quark.ai is a San Jose, Calif.-based autonomous customer support company.
– The company raised $5m in seed-plus funding.
– The round was led by DNX Ventures with participation from Fusion Fund, Tie Angels and existing investor True Blue Partners.
– The new investment will be used to expand the platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.