In 1998 was created Nesta Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. Nesta Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Nesta Ventures, startups are often financed by Oxford Capital Partners, Seraphim Capital, Providence Investment Company Limited. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Imperial Innovations, YFM Equity Partners, Oxford Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by YFM Equity Partners, Oxford Capital Partners, Morningside Venture Partners.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Manufacturing, Hardware. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Featurespace, Light Blue Optics, Veryan Medical.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Nesta Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Nesta Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|19 Mar 2018||United States, New York|
|22M||04 Oct 2017||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|2M||02 Jun 2017|
|01 Jun 2017|
|6M||11 Apr 2017||United States, " United States"}|
|9M||31 May 2016||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|4M||10 Jun 2014||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|6M||03 Feb 2014||United Kingdom, London|
|1M||12 Jun 2012||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.