In 2011 was created Telstra Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Australia. Telstra Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sydney.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Cloud Computing. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snap, CrowdStrike, UBTech Robotics.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Telstra Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Telstra Ventures the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Telstra Ventures, startups are often financed by GV, Andreessen Horowitz, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GV, General Catalyst, Sierra Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salesforce Ventures, GGV Capital, New Enterprise Associates.
Funds with similar focus
|Bailibowen||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Bryant Stibel Investments||California, Malibu, United States|
|CIH Investment Capital Limited||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|FinLab||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Huijunfeng Zichan||China, Shanghai|
|Kuaile Mengxiang Keji||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|LuneX Ventures||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Namier Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Newfire Global Partners||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|RCI||Carmel, Indiana, United States|
|Renewable Energy Performance Platform (REPP)||England, London, United Kingdom|
|RIC Capital Management||China, Shanghai|
|Thomas, McNerney & Partners||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Tuhua Fund||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Y&N Brothers||Japan, Tokyo|
|Ying Feng Investment Create Value||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Zero2IPO Ventures||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$94M||18 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||13 Sep 2022||California, United States|
|16 Jun 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$70M||25 May 2022||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$51M||10 May 2022||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|14 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$45M||29 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$46M||22 Feb 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$60M||15 Dec 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
– Mobile Premier League, the Asian largest esports and skill gaming platform, raised its Series E round of financing at a pre-money valuation of $2.3b.
– The round was led by Legatum Capital with participation from existing investors Sequoia, SIG, RTP Global, Go-Ventures, Moore Strategic Ventures, Play Ventures, Base Partners, Telstra Ventures, and Founders Circle Capital.
– The new investment will be used to finance the company’s global expansion and invest in its technology.
– ClosedLoop.ai from Austin develops a healthcare’s data science platform using artificial intelligence to improve outcomes and reduce costs.
– Series B $34m round was led by Telstra Ventures with participation from Breyer Capital, Greycroft Ventures, .406 Ventures, and Healthfirst, with participation from angel investors Adam Boehler (former director of CMMI & CEO of Rubicon Founders) and Sam Palmisano (former CEO of IBM).
– The new investment will be aimed at further expanding the reach of its artificial intelligence solutions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.