Tech Square Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Atlanta. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Tech Square Ventures, startups are often financed by ATDC, Techstars, Noro-Moseley Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BLH Venture Partners, Solas BioVentures, Ellis Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Solas BioVentures, Bessemer Venture Partners, BLH Venture Partners.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This Tech Square Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The real fund results show that this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as CRM, Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline UserIQ, Pointivo, Pryon
This organization was formed by Blake Patton. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Arbor Ventures||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|CMS Medical Venture Investment||-|
|DC Investment Partners||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|East Gate Capital Management||California, Los Altos, United States|
|Janus Henderson Investors||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Mizuho Capital Partners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Narra Venture Capital||Manila, Philippines|
|Obic Business Consultants||Japan, Tokyo|
|Pets.com||California, Pasadena, United States|
|Planet 9 Capital||-|
|Priveq Capital Funds||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Richinfo Technology||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Steps Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Tong Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$14M||19 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||05 May 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$9M||08 Mar 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$5M||04 Jan 2022||Kennesaw, Georgia, United States|
|$2M||30 Aug 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$2M||01 Jul 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$3M||16 Oct 2020||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$2M||25 Nov 2019||Troy, New York, United States|
|$4M||13 Nov 2018||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
– Slope Software is an insurtech startup based in Atlanta, GA.
– The company raised $2.0m in funding.
– The round was led by Tech Square Ventures, with participation from Alerion Ventures and Charlotte Angel Fund, and existing investor Cofounders Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and the company’s business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.