Talis Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Talis Capital, startups are often financed by Wellington Partners, Plug and Play, LocalGlobe. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Credo Ventures, Y Combinator, Wellington Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Summit Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Darktrace, Ynsect, Clicktale For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Security, SaaS. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Talis Capital works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Talis Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The fund was created by Bob Finch, Matus Maar, Rohini Finch, Vasile Foca. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
|12M||06 May 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|15M||29 Apr 2021|
|15M||08 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|4M||11 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|20M||18 Aug 2020||China, Hong Kong Island|
|3M||04 Aug 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|7M||01 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||22 Apr 2020||United States, New York|
|100M||15 Apr 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.