In 1984 was created Summit Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Summit Partners, startups are often financed by Rocket Internet, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kinnevik AB, Rocket Internet, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kinnevik AB, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, Rocket Internet.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Summit Partners works on 31 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Summit Partners is more than 1 billion dollars.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Infor, Avast. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by E. Roe Stamps, Gregory Avis, Stephen Woodsum. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$30M||19 Dec 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$23M||13 Nov 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$66M||12 Oct 2022||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||11 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$87M||04 Oct 2022||Heart of Missoula, Montana, United States|
|$30M||28 Jul 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$41M||21 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$90M||19 Jul 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$132M||08 Jun 2022||Grand-rosière, Brabant Wallon, Belgium|
– TurningPoint Healthcare Solutions, a Lake Mary, Fla.-based leader in advanced clinical and technology-enabled complex care management, received a growth funding of undisclosed amount.
– The round was led by Summit Partners, with participation from Oak HC/FT and existing investor Sopris Capital.
– The new investment will enable the company to expand into areas of healthcare, enhance its innovative technology and product offering, and expand its geographic presence.
– Odoo, a Belgium-based provider of open-source-based business software that ranges from inventory management and ERP to human resources and CRM software, marketing tools and more, some 30,000 in all, raised $215m funding.
– The round was led by Summit Partners.
– It brings Odoo to a valuation of over €2 billion.
– With 7 million users on its platform, Odoo is a prime example of the strong payoffs to be had from economies of scale in the most successful open-source projects, but it’s also doing so with a twist.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.