This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Las Vegas
SWFI was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Las Vegas.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Besides SWFI, start-ups are typically funded by Tribeca Venture Partners, Armory Square Ventures, Tencent Holdings and 13 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Future Fund, Vertex Ventures China, Vertex Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Wellington Management, Tribeca Venture Partners, Tiger Global Management.
ACV, Fugue, Harbour Biomed are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Software, Biopharma. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up.
At the time of investment by SWFI, a typical start-up valuation would be more than 1 billion dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 8 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. SWFI is involved in 9 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.