Vertex Ventures China is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The company was established in Asia in China. The main department of described VC is located in the Beijing.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Vertex Ventures China, startups are often financed by CDH Investments, Bertelsmann Asia Investments, SAIF Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures, Sinovation Ventures, Matrix Partners China. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital China, Qiming Venture Partners, Matrix Partners China.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Vertex Ventures China the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Vertex Ventures China works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Manufacturing. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Horizon Robotics, Mobike, 91 Boyuan Wireless. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$154M||26 Jul 2021||Xuanwu District, Jiangsu, China|
|$30M||04 Dec 2020||China, Shanghai|
|$15M||12 Aug 2020||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|25 Jul 2020||China, Beijing|
|26 May 2020||Futian District, Guangdong Province|
|$15M||18 May 2020||Chengdu, Sichuan, China|
|$30M||13 Apr 2020||Qingyang District, Sichuan, China|
|13 Mar 2020||Shushan District, Anhui|
|26 Dec 2019||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
– Regor Therapeutics announced the successful completion of $90m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Lilly Asia Ventures and included participation from Loyal Valley Capital, Lanting Capital, TF Capital and Vertex Ventures China.
– Regor Therapeutics was established with initial series A strategic investment from Qilu Pharmaceutical Group, a well-known Chinese pharmaceutical company.
– Regor Therapeutics is a clinical stage company dedicated to the discovery and development of innovative and clinically differentiated medicines by leveraging the proprietary CARD (Computer Accelerated Rational Discovery) Platform, seamlessly integrating structural biology, computational chemistry, therapeutic biology, medicinal chemistry, and clinical development.
– Regor has assembled a world-class scientific team and demonstrated high efficiency in producing best- and first-in-class molecules.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.