Sunstone Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Sunstone Partners, startups are often financed by Active Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trident Capital, StepStone Group.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Network Security, Cloud Computing. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline UserZoom
The real fund results show that this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2018. This Sunstone Partners works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The fund was created by Arneek Multani, Gustavo Alberelli, Mike Biggee.
|$75M||17 Jun 2021||Frederick, Maryland, United States|
RSource Healthcare Receivables Management
|09 Sep 2020||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
Med Tech Solutions (MTS)
|27 May 2020||Valencia, California, United States|
|16 Oct 2018||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|01 Feb 2018||Whitemarsh Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$20M||31 Oct 2017||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|21 Apr 2017||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$4M||22 Dec 2016||Capital Region of Denmark|
|$34M||15 Oct 2015||San Jose, California, United States|
– Cardior Pharmaceuticals from Hanover develops non-coding RNA (ncRNA)-based therapeutics for patients with cardiac diseases.
– The company closed a €64m ($76m) Series B financing round.
– The round was led by Inkef Capital, supported by fellow new investors Fund+, Sunstone, Hadean Ventures and Coparion with participation from existing investors including LSP, BioMedPartners, Bristol Myers Squibb and High-Tech Gründerfonds.
– The new investment will be used for the late-stage clinical development of its lead program and the expansion of its earlier-stage pipeline.
– MeetingPlay has received a $75m investment from Sunstone Partners.
– Sunstone is a growth-oriented private equity firm focused on software and tech-enabled services companies.
– MeetingPlay offers a full suite of offerings for all types of conferences, events and meetings that allow for rich attendee experiences.
– The company believes that successful meetings and events are built upon meaningful connections formed during all phases of a hybrid, virtual or in-person event.
– The ultimate value that underpins the company’s software platform is connecting attendees to each other—as well as the meeting content—in a way that creates a unique and differentiated event, uplifting MeetingPlay’s client brands accordingly.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.