In 1995 was created ORIX USA Corporation, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Dallas. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the ORIX USA Corporation, startups are often financed by Ironside Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Arthur Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stone Point Capital, Polycom, Ironside Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rustic Canyon Partners, ORIX Growth Capital, Merck Global Health Innovation Fund.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Services, Small and Medium Businesses. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Equator Technologies, Inc., Navigating Cancer, Infusionsoft. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The important activity for fund was in 2003. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2005. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this ORIX USA Corporation performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
|Blue Cloud Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Bright Horizons Family Solutions||Massachusetts, United States, Watertown|
|FLIR Systems||Oregon, United States, Wilsonville|
|ForgeHealth||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Gateway Associates||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|IIFL Seed Ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Nigata Tochi Tatemono Hanbaisenta||Japan, Niigata, Niigata Prefecture|
|Philips Healthcare||Andover, Massachusetts, United States|
|Rebel Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Shenzhen Fenghou Shangde Venture Capital||-|
|Sienna Ventures||California, San Rafael, United States|
|Sumitomo Chemical||Japan, Tokyo|
|Sustainable Technology Ventures||-|
|The Coca-Cola Company||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|TIAA||New York, New York, United States|
|VC Fonds BW||-|
|$20M||17 Oct 2018||Chandler, Arizona, United States|
|$10M||20 Aug 2015||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Equator Technologies, Inc.
|$11M||07 May 2003||California, United States|
Equator Technologies, Inc.
|$40M||13 Nov 2000||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.