Singularity University Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Mountain View
The fund is located in United States, North America. The primary office of this VC is located in Mountain View.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Software, Information Technology. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 9 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Human Longevity, Modern Meadow, ImpactVision are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The fund's activity peaked in 2017. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
This VC was founded by Peter Diamandis, Raymond Kurzweil.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Along with Singularity University Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Singularity University, SOSV, Prosper Women Entrepreneurs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Vinny Lingham, Social Capital, MiLA Capital (Make in LA). In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Singularity University, OS Fund, Horizons Ventures, as well as 19 other investors.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: singularityventures.in; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
90.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.