In 2010 was created Stanford Angels and Entrepreneurs, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Stanford. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Stanford Angels and Entrepreneurs, startups are often financed by Phanindra Sama, Aprameya Radhakrishna, Sumit Jain. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ulu Ventures, Kunal Shah, Indian Angel Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Blume Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, SAIF Partners.
This organization was formed by Miriam Rivera, Paula Ravindra Mariwala.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Stanford Angels and Entrepreneurs works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Stanford Angels and Entrepreneurs is 5-10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Nursing and Residential Care, Drones. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Blue River Technology, Unacademy, Blue Willow Systems. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|Reshape||United States, New York|
|Portfolia||United States, San Mateo|
|Triangle Angel Partners||United States, Chapel Hill|
|Nebraska Global||United States, Lincoln|
|The Madison Square Garden Company||United States, New York|
|Trigon Investment Advisors||United States, New York|
|Aragon Ventures||United States, Menlo Park|
|Riverside Company||United States, New York|
|Presbyterian Healthcare Services||United States, Clovis|
|Arkoma Venture Partners||United States, Dallas|
|Yearling Fund II||-|
|Bow Wave Capital Management||United States, New York|
|Great North Ventures||United States, Minneapolis|
|ENRICH||United States, Boston|
|Brilliant Heights Pte. Ltd.||-|
|27 Jan 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$1M||13 Oct 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|14 Sep 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$5M||19 Aug 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|$1M||11 Aug 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||31 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, London|
Blue Sky Analytics
|$1M||08 Jul 2020||India, Gurugram|
|10 Apr 2020|
|03 Mar 2020||India, Mumbai|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.