This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Wellesley
Staley Capital is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. The fund is located in United States, North America. The main office of this VC is situated in Wellesley.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. SteelHouse, Yieldbot, ClickSquared are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Marketing, Advertising. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. Along with Staley Capital, start-ups are often financed by RRE Ventures, PROOF.VC, Greycroft as well as 9 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Silicon Valley Bank, Updata Ventures Partners, Trident Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Tiger Global Management, The Raine Group, Greycroft.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2015. The fund's activity peaked in 2010. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. Staley Capital is involved in 9 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 30 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: staleycapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.