In 1946 was created SRI Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Latent AI, Shubh Loans, Abundant Robotics We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Agriculture, Robotics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the SRI Ventures, startups are often financed by SRI Capital, Pravega Ventures, BEENEXT. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Perot Jain, Saama Capital, Pravega Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yamaha Motor Ventures & Laboratory Silicon Valley, Tellus Partners, KPCB Edge.
Funds with similar focus
|Disruption Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Eastman Ventures||Kingsport, Tennessee, United States|
|Houston Health Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|NCK Capital||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Orrick||California, San Francisco, United States|
|SaaSholic||Belo Horizonte, Brazil, Minas Gerais|
|Scottish Health Innovations||Dundee, Dundee City, United Kingdom|
|Shanghai Jindi Investment Management||-|
|08 Jan 2020||-|
|$4M||03 Oct 2019||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||26 Jun 2019||California, United States|
|$2M||01 Mar 2016||Hayward, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.