Sorenson Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2002. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Lehi. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by Fraser Bullock, Ron Mika, Steve Young, Tim Layton. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The typical startup value when the investment from Sorenson Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Sorenson Capital works on 1 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 53 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Pluralsight, Omniture, Fastly We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Sorenson Capital, startups are often financed by Mayfield Fund, Commerce Ventures, Battery Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Norwest Venture Partners, Battery Ventures, Upfront Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Norwest Venture Partners, BYU Cougar Capital, Pelion Venture Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Austral Capital||Chile, Santiago|
|Shanghai Media Group||China, Shanghai|
|Duquesne Capital Management||-|
|St. Jude Medical||United States, Saint Paul|
|Veles Capital||Russia, Moscow|
|JKOM Cloud Health Technology||-|
|IDEO CoLab Ventures||United States, Cambridge|
|Little Engine Ventures||United States, Lafayette|
|Jiaxing Yuanqi Investment||China, Jiaxing|
|Shenzhen Sinovatio Technology||China, Guangdong|
|Fi Capital||China, Beijing|
|Anhui Provincial Emerging Industry Investment||China, Hefei|
|Dynamic Advertising||China, Yinchuan|
|Venture Products Group||-|
|CC One Venture Labs||-|
|$125M||29 Jun 2021||Canada, Vancouver|
|$120M||23 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$50M||25 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$85M||14 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$11M||16 Jul 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$25M||18 Jun 2020||United States, Boston|
|$105M||21 May 2020||United States, San Jose|
|$30M||15 Aug 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$100M||25 Jun 2019||United States, Lehi|
– Cloudsmith has raised $15m in a series A funding round led by Tiger Global, with participation from Shasta, Amaranthine, Sorenson, Leadout Capital, Frontline, MMC, and Techstart.
– The infusion brings the company’s total raised to over $17m.
– Cloudsmith’s platform aims to solve this by helping organizations distribute software without the need for local datacenters and the costs associated with them.
– Cloudsmith can also automatically scan for security vulnerabilities, helping businesses avoid introducing exploits into their software supply chains.
– LinkSquares, provider of the fastest and most comprehensive AI-powered contract lifecycle management and analysis tool, announced it has raised $40m in Series B financing led by Sorenson Capital.
– New investors Catalyst Investors, Xerox, Bottomline Technologies, DraftKings’ founders and key legal and compliance executives, as well as existing investors Hyperplane Venture Capital, MassMutual Ventures, First Ascent Ventures participated in the round.
– Sorenson Capital Partner Brady Broadbent and Bottomline Technologies General Counsel Danielle Sheer are new appointments to the LinkSquares Board of Directors.
– The company has raised $61.4m to date, and will use the financing to expand its team, advance the LinkSquares technology and develop new strategic business partnerships.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.