This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Port Chester
Skyview Ventures was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Port Chester. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Besides Skyview Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Tech Coast Angels, Mucker Capital, Element 8. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Tech Coast Angels, Mucker Capital, Clean Energy Ventures (CEV). In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by 43North, Tech Coast Angels, Mucker Capital.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Power Grid, Solar. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 4 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Kangarootime, Kangarootime are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund was created by Andy Karetsky. The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: skyviewcapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
40.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.