Clean Energy Ventures (CEV) appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Clean Energy Ventures (CEV), startups are often financed by PRIME Coalition, Investor's Circle, The Casey and Family Foundation. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Skyview Ventures, Steve Morgan, Second Century Ventures.
The current fund was established by Dan Goldman, David S. Miller, Temple Fennell.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pearl Certification, Rebound Technologies. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as CleanTech, Big Data.
Funds with similar focus
|Cauris Management||Lomé, Maritime, Togo|
|China Renaissance||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|eRevMax||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Ethereum Foundation||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|Goense Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Innogen Capital||El Salvador, San Salvador, San Salvador|
|JPMorgan Partners (JPMP)||New York, New York, United States|
|KBC Financial Products||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Migros||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Roynat Equity Partners||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Sahra Growth Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Spinnaker||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Temerity Capital Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|The Gramercy Fund||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$33M||04 Oct 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
Electrified Thermal Solutions
|$4M||20 Jul 2022||Medford, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||15 Jun 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$4M||28 Apr 2022||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
Carbon Upcycling Technologies Inc.
|$6M||21 Apr 2022||Calgary, Canada|
|$10M||24 Mar 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$5M||15 Mar 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$12M||14 Feb 2022||Beverly, Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||27 Jan 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
– ClearFlame Engine Technologies, a Geneva, Ill.-based startup dedicated to the development of net-zero engine technology, secured $17m in Series A financing.
– The round was led by Breakthrough Energy Ventures with participation from Mercuria, John Deere and Clean Energy Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to commercialize its engine technology for the long-haul trucking, agriculture and power generation sectors.
– Boston Materials, the manufacturer of advanced lightweight materials that deliver increased performance and circular solutions using Z-axis Carbon Fiber technology, announced today the closing of an $8m financing led by AccelR8 and Valo Ventures.
– Clean Energy Ventures, a previous backer, also participated in the round.
– The funding accelerates the expansion of the company’s Z-Axis Carbon Fiber technology into new electric vehicles, aerospace, and consumer electronics that are higher performing, lighter, and environmentally sustainable.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.