JFDI.Asia appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The company was established in Asia in Singapore. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Singapore.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Glints, TradeGecko. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Health Care. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the JFDI.Asia, startups are often financed by Spring Singapore, Sequoia Capital, Ideosource. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wavemaker Partners, Tigris Capital, Start-Up Chile. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Wavemaker Partners, Jungle Ventures.
The important activity for fund was in 2014. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from JFDI.Asia is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this JFDI.Asia performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The fund was created by Hugh Mason, Meng Wong.
Funds with similar focus
|$335K||03 Oct 2016||Makati, Philippines|
|$1M||28 Sep 2016||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$85K||21 Dec 2015||Central|
|$37K||04 Dec 2015||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$25K||15 Nov 2015||Central|
|21 Aug 2015||Central|
|$250K||15 Aug 2015||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$20K||20 Apr 2015||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|$18K||09 Apr 2015||Karnataka|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.